huskinDB is a human skin permeation database by xenobiotics.
After rigorous analysis of existing databases, we have found that the experimental conditions (under which this data was obtained) were often discarded. We believe that this data is crucial for the development of well-performing models.
The aim of huskinDB is to provide this data and stimulate the development of novel approaches to predict skin permeation.
550 datapoints 253 different compounds 95 publications
huskinDB contains following information:
- Name of the compound
- Canonical SMILES
- logkp value
- Site of the body- skin source
- Layer of the skin that was used for permeation experiments
- Skin preparation technique
- Storage temperature of the skin
- Storage duration of the skin
- Whether the compound was tested neat or in a solution
- pH, type, temperature of the donor and acceptor solutions
- Type of the measuring cell
If downloading huskinDB data for offline use, please be sure to check regularily whether you have the current data. We are working on the webpage updates and will be adding new data points. Also, please inform us if you find issues or possible errors. Feedback is always welcomed as well!
huskinDB v1.01, August 2021
- Fixed broken publication link on the About page
- Some data in the "notes" was not rendered due to SQL file versioning error; all fixed and double checked
- Included four data points from Ghosh et al., 2000: Propranolol HCl, Prazosin HCl, Minoxidil and Atenolol
- Introduced explicit database versioning
This website accompanies a publication. Please refer to this publication for citing huskinDB.
Compounds in huskiDB and their number: